£30,000 - £40,000
Our prestigious manufacturing client is now looking to appoint a
Quality Assurance Engineer to maintain and develop the company’s
Integrated Management System.
The successful candidate will
be required to manage the Integrated Management System and audit aspects
of the client’s Quality Assurance function, ensuring continued
compliance with Management System certifications.
candidate will also promote continuous improvements across all aspects
of the business, working with the individual departments to make sure
their processes are current and efficient.
- To manage Quality Assurance procedures in support of the company’s Integrated Management System to PAS 99 standard
- Have an awareness of Environmental and Health & Safety procedures, to allow integration within the iMS
take an active role in maintaining Company certification to BS EN ISO
9001 via performance of Internal Audits and process improvement
- Develop the Business Continuity Plan
- To standardise reporting formats
- To manage Quality records and databases, including audit logs
- To manage data collection in support of all Quality Department KPI’s
- To support other areas of the Quality Department where required.
sound grasp of all Quality tools, strategies and techniques, with an
understanding of how and what to apply in a manufacturing and service
- Proven ability and demonstratable success in
implementing Quality Assurance & Prevention Systems and procedures
in existing work practices
- Comfortable with ICT, Document Management Systems and Microsoft programs, especially Visio
- ISO 9001:2015 Qualified Internal Auditor (minimum), with experience/
- Awareness of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and PAS 99
- Suitable Engineering qualification (Mechanical / Electrical) to aid in the understanding of the business products