£20,000 - £25,000
Our highly reputable manufacturing client is now looking to appoint
an MRP Controller to join their Purchasing & Procurement – Industry
The successful candidate will work to ensure continuous
availability of materials required and to contribute to the ongoing
development of the purchasing function.
- Generate and expedite purchase orders to meet MRP and forward demands
- Reschedule material requirements to reflect changes in business needs or priorities
- Optimise safety stocks to minimize excess stockholding and potential obsolescence.
- Resolve problems and issues from stock shortages and take appropriate and timely action
- Manage shortage reports and statistics
- Minimize Production shortages to exceptions only
- Work with suppliers to optimize lead times and batch sizes
- Attend daily production meetings and liaise internally as required.
- To undertake regular reviews with key suppliers on KPIs including price, on time delivery, quality and lead time reductions.
- Investigate and resolve accounts and invoicing queries
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong numeracy and accuracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with IT software, advanced excel
- Preferred SAP experience
- Manage and prioritise workload
- Experience of dealing with international suppliers (preferred)