£10,000 - £15,000
We are looking for a highly organised individual to join our legal client on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a proven legal background and work to provide administration support to a small team.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Handling telephone calls – taking messages and transferring calls
- Preparing and typing letters and court documents
- Setting up files and court bundles
- Making and cancelling of appointments
- Checking accuracy of medical legal reports
- Ensuring reports are received in a timely manner
- Preparing bills and draft statements
- Data entry of invoices
- General filing duties
- Daily use of MS Word and Excel
- Proven legal background
- Proven experience of working with court documents
- A willingness to undergo further training
- Proven office administration background
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and efficient
- A good communicator
- A good timekeeper
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadline