£17,500 - £20,000
We are currently assisting our client recruit for a highly organised
Fleet and Commercial Services Coordinator on a permanent basis.
successful candidate will provide a professional administrative support
service for key business areas including the purchasing department.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Primarily responsible for Fleet, Mobile Communications and travel/accommodation requirements
- Undertake all duties in order to maintain an efficient and effective fleet management processes
- Monthly fleet management reports
- Fleet inductions for new starters
- Liaising with lease and hire companies, as well as insurance
- Keeping an incident report updated
- Answering queries from engineers
- Ordering new company vehicles
- Managing vehicle records including P11D information
company mobile device records and manage the mobile & landline
communication vendors so ensure optimum service to meet business needs
- Updating of internal telephone lists as required.
the Travel & Accommodation vendor and where required arrange
hospitality, flights and accommodation for members of staff
The successful candidate will be well organised, methodical with a
disciplined approach to work, be flexible and able to prioritise
workloads to meet changing demands.
- MS Office Excel & Word are basic requirements as is good command of skills within each
experience of Fleet/Mobile devices & Hospitality would be a
distinct advantage, preferably within a purchasing environment